Wednesday, May 16, 2007

breathe

For Christmas, my sweet husband Sam gave me a gift certificate to Breathe Day Spa. Today I finally got around to using it. I received the Ultimate Spa Facial which was 90 minutes long and included hand and feet exfoliation/massage. It was pure bliss! If I had a lot of disposable income, I could see myself doing that about every other week! It was so nice and relaxing and I just felt so at peace when it was over. Thank you, sweetheart, for treating me to this pampering, relaxing time! I enjoyed it so much!

In other news, today we got a sneak peek at the little Preslar growing inside me. I had an appointment with my midwife and she couldn't get a good read on the heartbeat so she did an ultrasound. It was really fun to see this baby moving around...and boy did it move around a lot! No wonder she couldn't get the heartbeat! It was doing barrell rolls; she could barely get it to hold still long enough to snap a picture. So, our little avocado (the size of the baby) looks good and looks like it's in training to wrestle with it's big brothers!!!

No comments: