Friday, April 3, 2009
Noah is 7!
Seven years ago today this cute kid made his entrance into this world! He wasn't sure he wanted to come and it took a lot of coaxing but we finally convinced him it was time to meet the family! What a fun, crazy, fast 7 years it has been!
Here are 7 reasons why I love him so much:
* He has got the cutest smattering of freckles framing his deep brown eyes.
* He is a smart, smart kid.
* He is a super big brother; he absolutely adores Lucy.
* His best friend is Curtis. His best enemy is also Curtis!
* He is a great artist and wants "all the art kits in the world".
* He loves to run. He ran 79 miles last year at school. He loves to tell people that is like 3 marathons!
* He is so friendly and has no problem carrying on a conversation with any adult.
Noah is such a great addition to our family. We are so glad that he is ours!
Happy Birthday sweet Noah! We love you!